It's official.....

Kaye

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
iPlaneless
For a several reasons, I'm not renewing my lease on the Trinidad when it expires this month. It was a hard decision as I truly enjoyed flying that bird.

Guess we'll see what happens next......

p.s. Tony, haven't told the husband yet that he'll be finding me at the glider club once the wx warms up a bit. :yesnod:

Sorry, Kaye, that was a beautiful plane and surely a lot of fun.

You can't possibly downgrade, so why not get an Aztec? ;)

I know what's really up -

she is thinkin' BONANZA!

I know what's really up -

she is thinkin' BONANZA!

Or Baron!

Then again, given the spacious cabin of the Trinnie, Kay might have to stick with the wide-body set, e.g. Commander, Sierra, Cherokee Six, etc. to avoid claustrophobia.

Or Baron!

Then again, given the spacious cabin of the Trinnie, Kay might have to stick with the wide-body set, e.g. Commander, Sierra, Cherokee Six, etc. to avoid claustrophobia.

I find that getting there quicker is a great cure for claustrophobia.

Uh does this mean your giving up powered flight along with the Trinnie lease? You need something with a fan to get you to the FlyBQ!

Or Baron!

The Baron sure would be a nice upgrade from a Trinnie.

Psst... Aztec... :)

Uh does this mean your giving up powered flight along with the Trinnie lease? You need something with a fan to get you to the FlyBQ!

I'm sure I'll be checked out in some kind of rental.......aaccckkk, that's a scary word!!! But if I decide to make a weekend of it, I'll drive. Rentals aren't friendly to low mileage overnight trips, ya know.

Hmm. So now are we going to start the "What plane should Kaye buy next?" thread? :D

Well if you plan it with the right turnpoints the flight to LOM could be your gold distance soaring flight :D

I'm sure I'll be checked out in some kind of rental.......aaccckkk, that's a scary word!!! But if I decide to make a weekend of it, I'll drive. Rentals aren't friendly to low mileage overnight trips, ya know.

Pshaw. Surely your nearest field is en route for someone and they can take on some extra useful load, right?

You may find that the min hours/day is negotiable especially if you by time by the block. It never hurts to ask.

Back