It's nice

Danos

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i And I Survive
to not see one single airmet over the North East. Now. If I could just go flying :mad:

I hear you! Beautiful day, I have the time, but the Cherokee is still getting the annual done. :( Should be ready on Monday! I'm tempted to just rent one from the FBO!

Gary

Today was a perfect flying day in New Jersey- nice temperature, no wind or turbulance, and great visibility. No plane. :(

Today was a perfect flying day in New Jersey- nice temperature, no wind or turbulance, and great visibility. No plane. :(

Are youo in Jersey? If so what part? I couldn't get a plane today either buy I went up there to hang out with some friends from the school. Needless to say the pattern was very busy. I got to see a DC3 come and go. Very cool!

Are you in Jersey? If so what part? I couldn't get a plane today either buy I went up there to hang out with some friends from the school. Needless to say the pattern was very busy. I got to see a DC3 come and go. Very cool!

Back