... or why you want to have the FO do the walkaround in TX

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 89
Thats a pretty good sized rattler. That would make a lot of sandwiches.

Wow. I'd cancel the flight or wind up slashing the tires trying to kill the thing. I hate snakes with every bit of my soul. lol

That's when I walk back on the plane and say, ”hey boss, got something for you to look at when you get a minute...no no, you first. I insist!”

Wow. I'd cancel the flight or wind up slashing the tires trying to kill the thing. I hate snakes with every bit of my soul. lol

Kick the chocks away and taxi. Let the snake figure out what to do on it's own.

Sure looks like a rattler to me, too. But that second photo makes me wonder. Not real bright to grab a rattler by its tail!

Egh, just use full power to taxi. That ought to do the job. The snake will figure out that it chose a bad spot to sit when it dies.

I dunno, looks to me like the pictures might be of two different airplanes. So it could be a rattler sitting between the wheels and something else being dragged away.

Oh heck, you and me both. Hate 'em. Screw preflight fire up the engines and taxi over the SOB.

Thats a pretty good sized rattler. That would make a lot of sandwiches.

I'm glad I don't live where you do.

Oh heck, you and me both. Hate 'em. Screw preflight fire up the engines and taxi over the SOB.

They're fellow creatures created by the FSM, and just as much a natural part of our world as anything else.

I dunno, looks to me like the pictures might be of two different airplanes. So it could be a rattler sitting between the wheels and something else being dragged away.

Looks to me like a big honkin' rattler in both. I certainly wouldn't handle a monster like that by the tail.

Back