It's been about a year..

CARLOS W

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Wild2fly
Well it's been about a year since i made my first post asking for advice and issues with the wife's supporting me getting my PPL. I know some of you remember me lol. Looking back time just went by so fast. I have my PPL and already put in 120 hours . I bought an sr22 and currently have 26 hours on her. I just started my IFR training and looking forward to that. Just want to thank everyone for all the support. Attached is a picture of Rosy.

Attachments

• IMG_20171018_164716.jpg
    IMG_20171018_164716.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20171123_135256.jpg
    IMG_20171123_135256.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20171214_132254.jpg
    IMG_20171214_132254.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 84
Hi Carlos! Of course I remember you and your beautiful wife. Glad you're enjoying flying and starting on your instrument ticket. 'Rosy' looks like a sweet ride, I think you showed a pic before, congrats! Keep us updated on your instrument training progress.

All those TVs! Do you have cable or satellite?

All those TVs! Do you have cable or satellite?
There's one more at the bottom. Big Lou from the forum told me I need entertainment during long cross countries. So the iPad mini 4 plays my YouTube videos and movies. I Have on board wifi. I tried satellite but it was an issue apparently .

There's one more at the bottom. Big Lou from the forum told me I need entertainment during long cross countries. So the iPad mini 4 plays my YouTube videos and movies. I Have on board wifi. I tried satellite but it was an issue apparently .
I thought the second picture showed the in flight entertainment. Imma confused.

I thought the second picture showed the in flight entertainment. Imma confused.
Lol.. I meant in the second picture it's not showing the second gtn 650 lol

Yeah Carlos!! How could I forget that 4-bladed beast of yours! Congrats!

Very nice looking plane, congratulations on PPL. Wish I could afford a hanger. Were I live a hanger like that goes for around $80,000..

Well it's been about a year since i made my first post asking for advice and issues with the wife's supporting me getting my PPL. I know some of you remember me lol. Looking back time just went by so fast. I have my PPL and already put in 120 hours . I bought an sr22 and currently have 26 hours on her. I just started my IFR training and looking forward to that. Just want to thank everyone for all the support. Attached is a picture of Rosy.
Yep, I remember and now you've passed me in hours, ha. I need to get up more!

Congratulations on a beautiful wife, great looking plane, and your flying experience. I hope 2018 goes as well for you.

Gary

Back