However, lets work together to stop internet fraud and to make Nigeria a
fraud free country. Thanks for taking time to read this email and for
further assistance please send an email to antinigeria.scams@gmail.com

Respectfully,

James Adamu
Anti Scams Department

:rofl:

Last edited:

We recover many millions of dollars, if you have been scammed, please to contact us with your bank information so we can return it.

Works like a charm...

Personally, I think people who send money to individuals like this deserve what they get. Of course the scammers deserve to have their heads in a vice attached to an extremely slow turning waterwheel, but if you're stupid and greedy enough to fall for these nigerian scams, you deserve to lose the money.

My two cents, and no, I'm not sending those to you either. :p

We recover many millions of dollars, if you have been scammed, please to contact us with your bank information so we can return it.

Works like a charm...

Personally, I think people who send money to individuals like this deserve what they get. Of course the scammers deserve to have their heads in a vice attached to an extremely slow turning waterwheel, but if you're stupid and greedy enough to fall for these nigerian scams, you deserve to lose the money.

My two cents, and no, I'm not sending those to you either. :p

It's an old scammer's scam, like those that do phone fraud (often from Canada), to call up a few weeks later claiming to be law enforcement and getting them again.

What's amazing is the number of bookkeepers and such who embezzle hundreds of thousands to send to these goofs.

It's an old scammer's scam, like those that do phone fraud (often from Canada), to call up a few weeks later claiming to be law enforcement and getting them again.

What's amazing is the number of bookkeepers and such who embezzle hundreds of thousands to send to these goofs.

Wonder how much money I could make running a training session for "those at risk" teaching them how to keep from being a victim...

Entire session would be a single powerpoint page with size 72 font:

DON'T GIVE OUT YOUR BANK INFORMATION ONLINE.

Yes, there are some exceptions to that rule, but for "those at risk", you've got to keep it as simple as possible.

Those are scams!!!!

Fiddle sticks I have to go call the bank and Eclipse to put s stop on on my order. Dagnabbit I thought I was about to be rich!

Back