It's 10:01 AM

I buy a beer (or coffee, or whatever the beverage of choice) for the first one wo figures out what I'm doing. :cheerio:

9:10am.

You're living in the future dude.

Would you mind collaborating with me on power ball tonight? I'll split it with you.

I think my clock is right, now it says 10:18.

BTW, the Powerball numbers are 7-21-24-30-2-18 :target:

JohnL said:
I buy a beer (or coffee, or whatever the beverage of choice) for the first one wo figures out what I'm doing. :cheerio:

Counting the hours and minutes until you can get into a real aircraft instead of a helo? :)

(sorry Bob) :)

Ahem...
Rules of Conduct said:
Spamming the forums is prohibited.
Now I'm going to assume that John had another reason for these posts... because I would take a very poor view on posting simply for the purpose of increasing ones post count to be able to issue reputation or to gain a different user title...

I'd be forced to look at that as an abuse of the system, and I'm sure that wasn't John's intention. :)

Right?

Greebo said:
Ahem...

Now I'm going to assume that John had another reason for these posts... because I would take a very poor view on posting simply for the purpose of increasing ones post count to be able to issue reputation or to gain a different user title...

I'd be forced to look at that as an abuse of the system, and I'm sure that wasn't John's intention. :)

Right?
Aww, Chuck, you're no fun. I was going to wait until he hit 49 posts and knock him back down to 1. :rofl:

THIS HAS BEEN A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY MODERATOR SYSTEM. HAD THIS BEEN AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY, THIS THREAD WOULD NO LONGER EXIST.

Luckily, we'uns here at POA can tell the difference between abuse and humor! So Mark gets the beer, I think!

By the way, it's 6:05 PM.

Last edited:
JohnL said:
THIS HAS BEEN A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY MODERATOR SYSTEM. HAD THIS BEEN AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY, THIS THREAD WOULD NO LONGER EXIST.

Luckily, we'uns here at POA can tell the difference between abuse and humor! So Chuck gets the beer, I think!

By the way, it's 6:05 PM.

WHEW! Thankthalawty it was only a TEST. :)

JohnL said:
"It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere"

Brian Austin said:
Nice flight home? It looked kinda windy as I was driving.

It was windy. again. im getting used to the abuse this spring is giving me. 30kt crosswind landings with windshear and tornadoes, forgettabouttit. Is that all ya got mother nature..bring it on. LOL..
actually, April was a liite scared this flight. I think the bumps got to her. But I had fun :dance:

Michael said:
It was windy. again. im getting used to the abuse this spring is giving me. 30kt crosswind landings with windshear and tornadoes, forgettabouttit. Is that all ya got mother nature..bring it on. LOL..
actually, April was a liite scared this flight. I think the bumps got to her. But I had fun :dance:
Whoops. Maybe we talked a little too much at breakfast? :eek:

Glad you made it home safe. See you next time.

Re: What's up with this thread creep?

JohnL said:
It's Sunday!

8:27 AM :yinyang:

Someone must not be flying enough lately.

It's 9:10 again.
and
SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnL said:
It's Sunday!

8:27 AM

Yup; sho' is; 11:20 EST and I'm 04:10 away from meeting with the owner/seller of the below, and she's only 30sm from where I sit.

HR

Added question for Mechanics: This plane has a "long prop" which replaced the original McCauley(which had a recurring AD). Sensinich now on it, but what significance does the "long prop" have? Performance? Cruise? Climb?

HR(mechanical dummy)

Last edited:
JohnL said:

I know. I like my coffee one shot Bushmills.

Greebo said:
Ahem...

Right?

I resemble that remark.

Ultralights of the world, unite!

We be talking Central time, and it's 11:11 PM ("Ours go up to eleven.")

SNOWING? Where? And what is this guy doing ---> :rofl: it looks more like indigestion! :eek:

JohnL said:
...by the way, I know the myth of Sysiphus...

That's good. Are you hearing the the myriad wondering little voices of the earth?

Carol said:
That's good. Are you hearing the the myriad wondering little voices of the earth?
Carol, did you make up those beautiful words?!

Carol said:
We want love to last and we know that it does not last; even if, by some miracle, it were to last a whole lifetime, it would still be incomplete.

...all the time, Carol, all the time.

Speaking of which, it's 9:59 PM!

Lawreston said:
Yup; sho' is; 11:20 EST and I'm 04:10 away from meeting with the owner/seller of the below, and she's only 30sm from where I sit.

HR

Added question for Mechanics: This plane has a "long prop" which replaced the original McCauley(which had a recurring AD). Sensinich now on it, but what significance does the "long prop" have? Performance? Cruise? Climb?

HR(mechanical dummy)

Harley, did you buy it?

Re: your long prop: We need more information, diameter and pitch. Then the gurus can tell you what you have. If it was installed by STC then new performance tables should have come with. You may have to repost the question in the Maintenance Bay section to get a good reply.

-Skip

Back