IT Tech Job Opening in Northern CA

Heftiger

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Heftiger
We're looking to expand our IT Department.

Competitive pay and benefits.

Rural location; no traffic!

Open until filled. First review 9/22/17.

https://www.lmud.org/about/jobs/

Also a long runway nearby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're looking to expand our IT Department.

Competitive pay and benefits.

Rural location; no traffic!

Open until filled. First review 9/22/17.

https://www.lmud.org/about/jobs/

Also a long runway nearby.

I'm not an IT guy and I don't need a job, but Susanville is one of those places that if you're working for the County, and you're located anyplace but Susanville, flying there GA or charter is the only way to go!

Sigh, if only I were closer to retirement (or near the beginning of my career). The thoughts of no traffic, clean air and a nearby runway sounds really fabulous.

Sigh, if only I were closer to retirement (or near the beginning of my career). The thoughts of no traffic, clean air and a nearby runway sounds really fabulous.

^^^^ That! And, if they throw in a free hangar I'd be all over it. Four more years... Four more years...

I grew up in SoCal until around high school. Still have family there. I fly down to visit and as soon as I get in the car and leave the airport I'm ready to come back home.

Last edited:
I'm an independent MSP/IT manager and listings like this always make me wonder if losing some income is worth the nonsense I deal with on a daily basis.

There are no IT guys in aviation.

Actually, the laborer gig looks interesting.

I'm an independent MSP/IT manager and listings like this always make me wonder if losing some income is worth the nonsense I deal with on a daily basis.

I've actually thought the opposite. Can I make more money being a contractor? Plus I can write off part of the plane expense! But then I think about benefits, work hours, general work/life balance, and decide I'm much better off staying where I am.

Love Northern California just beautiful country. Only one problem, the rest of California is attached to it.

I hear you there. Jefferson anybody?

Anyone you recruit from POA is going to be on the web surf report a lot.

^ This one is clever.

Back