It’s the season

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
My switchbox finally croaked. It still receives my text and I hear it click but it will not shut the power off or turn it on. I had eight years of trouble free service, so no complaints. Upon opening the unit I could smell burnt wire or some component that cooked.

I just ordered the two place SwitcheOn, I like the cost and I like not having to deal with T-Mobile for refilling the card. I'll report back once I receive the unit.

Anyone use the Switcheon?

My switchbox finally croaked. It still receives my text and I hear it click but it will not shut the power off or turn it on. I had eight years of trouble free service, so no complaints. Upon opening the unit I could smell burnt wire or some component that cooked.

I just ordered the two place SwitcheOn, I like the cost and I like not having to deal with T-Mobile for refilling the card. I'll report back once I receive the unit.

Our club just ordered one. Still in the mail. Once I’ve used it once or twice I’ll report back.

I got one last year. Works great. Mine took a couple months to get due to a component shortage, and they extended my wireless service a year for free to make up for it. They seem to have a commitment to making their customers happy.

Back