Issue with renewing AOPA membership online

N918KT

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
KT
My AOPA membership expired a couple of weeks ago and I am trying to renew it online. However every time I tried to enter my username and password to renew it, I get a message saying that the AOPA website is upgrading their member management system and therefore I am unable to renew it online.

Did anyone get this problem or is it only just me?

Simple fix.... A couple minutes on the 800 line and I'm sure you sticker with that cheap ass hat is on the way.

Did AOPA disconnect their phones? Amazing

It’s not just you! We recently upgraded our website and our member management system and there were a few forms that did not work initially. The renewal form is now working—please try www.aopa.org/renew. You may need to clear your cache or refresh your browser. However, if you have been expired for more than 90 days, you will need to re-join. You can do it with a quick phone call to 1-800-872-2672 or you can go online http://www.aopa.org/join. Thanks for your commitment to AOPA!

Aspects of, as well as their main website aren't the only things FUBARd since their latest site preening:
AOPA Go no longer works either

It’s not just you! We recently upgraded our website and our member management system and there were a few forms that did not work initially. The renewal form is now working—please try www.aopa.org/renew. You may need to clear your cache or refresh your browser. However, if you have been expired for more than 90 days, you will need to re-join. You can do it with a quick phone call to 1-800-872-2672 or you can go online http://www.aopa.org/join. Thanks for your commitment to AOPA!

Thanks for the help! I was able to renew my membership online using the link. Now I need to change my address on my AOPA account because I moved but I still get a membership page under construction page. How do I do this?

... Now I need to change my address on my AOPA account because I moved ....
Oh my, you can't fly then!
What were you thinking, moving? If you move, you automatically become an incompetent pilot and should NOT be flying ... unless you mail a piece of paper with your new address to the right people (who don't care much anyway) and then it is all peachy and you are all-of-a-sudden miraculously competent again. :D
(for those who don't get or like my joke, please ignore me and move on)

Back