ISO Husband & Wife Pilots (for television)

Mark Finkelpearl

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Finkelpearl
Hey Everyone,

Are you a photogenic, ready for primetime pair of pilots who love flying together? I am an established documentary television producer searching for married pilots who may own their own aircraft and/or have their own charter business. Looking in the Lower 48 States but Hawaii and Alaska welcome too.

My clients include Velocity, Discovery, Reelz, TLC, Nat Geo, and others.

Please write to me and introduce yourselves at markfinkelpearl@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

Mark

And I hope commercially rated, since it sounds like someone is going to remunerate them in some fashion for flying.

I'd volunteer, but I'm fat, bald, short and ugly. And those are my good features.

And I hope commercially rated, since it sounds like someone is going to remunerate them in some fashion for flying.

I'd volunteer, but I'm fat, bald, short and ugly. And those are my good features.

But your eyesight is darned near perfect. :)

I'm not a pilot but I would like to play one on tv.

Also if you ever want to do something more along the line of The Three Stooges that's aviation-related, I know a couple guys.

What about the couple that owns the aviation themed hotel in Port Aransas? They are regular posters here (though I can't remember their screen names)

that has the added "angle" of them owning a hotel as well that is aviation themed

What about the couple that owns the aviation themed hotel in Port Aransas? They are regular posters here (though I can't remember their screen names)

that has the added "angle" of them owning a hotel as well that is aviation themed
Jay and Mary. And they own an RV and fly it both. Not only pilots but nice people too (hard to find, right :D ).

However, haven't seen the OP here since Tuesday. How do we know he's not a troll? :)

Wait, are we talking about the same videos? The ones I've seen have Martha say "after takeoff, pitch for Vx" etc. ;)
I don't recall whether I saw one in which she said that. I mainly used their videos pertaining to the instrument and commercial ratings.

Ted will have to cut his ponytail if he still has one. :)

You could upgrade to a turbine with the earnings. Move a bunch of homeless critters in a king air 350.......

Although I'm not a huge fan of flying them, the Commander 690 is probably the best layout since the door is right behind the pilot and copilot and you then load back. With the King Air the door is in the way back, and you have to climb up front through the area with the crates. Other good options would be a 1900 or a Metroliner, again door in front. Both are also single-pilot, like the KA 350.

However, haven't seen the OP here since Tuesday. How do we know he's not a troll? :)
Small production companies are always looking for new ideas to pitch to the major networks. The gold forums I'm on there's always some company hoping to hit the big time aka "Gold Rush" so they're always looking for new talent and a new twist on the same 'ole same 'ole. Same goes for the biker forums. There's always somebody that wants to be the next "Orange County Choppers" or "Jesse James" so they get pitched quite often also. I would imagine many of the popular hot rod automotive forums are also the same. This forum just happens to be a popular and well established forum, so I can see smaller production companies wanting to pitch for the next "Airplane Repo" or "Flying Wild Alaska".

@azblackbird is right. I've been approached several times about making TV shows, they're all hoping to get rich.

Of course, they also usually don't want to pay you much, and they want to dramatize parts of flying that, well, I don't think it's in the best interest of aviation to dramatize. "OH NO THERE'S A THUNDERSTORM IN THE STATE SOMEWHERE!" Yeah ok. "OH NO IT'S A 5 KNOT CROSSWIND LANDING!" Pfft. "OH NO WE'RE DOWN TO 1 HOUR OF FUEL REMAINING AND THE AIRPORT IS 5 MINUTES AWAY!" :rollseyes:

Mr and Mrs Tweto? What about Ariel and Ayla ? Maybe they married pilots?

Maybe just dump the FAA airman database and search for matching street addresses?

He needs to return and participate... not be such a splash and go.

He made his request, interested parties can eMail him. He's not here to be a pilot, he's here to try to recruit people who might be interested in the gig he's offering.

It's not the same as a vendor who's trying to drum up business.

Back