Is this worth a ForeFlight suggestion?

JOhnH

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Right Seater
I'd love to see Foreflight add Self-Serve fuel locations to their taxi diagrams. I have been to several places where the SS was a good distance from the FBO and was not easy to find.

Anybody else see any value in that?

Some FBOs literally seem to hide the SS! Not a bad idea, but may be labor intensive.

Some FBOs literally seem to hide the SS! Not a bad idea, but may be labor intensive.
Agreed. That’s why I wanted to verify the interest before I submitted the idea.

How about a MOGAS airport search for us Rotax users :D

How about a MOGAS airport search for us Rotax users :D
In Texas, just look for a Buc-ee's. They usually have it along with the multitude of snack options and cold drinks.

@JOhnH -- I'm sure if you go to every airport in the continental US and map out the self serve pumps the losers at Fore Flight will gladly add that feature.

Meanwhile, those losers will just present what's on the published airport diagram.

@JOhnH -- I'm sure if you go to every airport in the continental US and map out the self serve pumps the losers at Fore Flight will gladly add that feature.

Meanwhile, those losers will just present what's on the published airport diagram.
I’m guessing that you don’t like ForeFlight for some reason. At least you spelled “losers” correctly.

I’m guessing that you don’t like ForeFlight for some reason. At least you spelled “losers” correctly.

Ravioli doesn't dislike ForeFlight.
He dislikes the fact that to use ForeFlight requires carrying an iPad or iPhone in the airplane...which is apparently against his spiritual beliefs. ;)

Back