Is it possible to..

Morgan3820

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
El Conquistador
Is it possible to log onto my Wife’s FB account from my iPad/computer? I do not want a FB account but I have found FB marketplace and would like to look for stuff. Perhaps the answer is obvious but I am techno-differently abled .

Why wouldn’t you be able to?

You can log onto your email and POA accounts from multiple devices. Facebook is no different.

Post some crap under her name and see what happens..... ask me how I know.

Is it possible to log onto my Wife’s FB account from my iPad/computer? I do not want a FB account but I have found FB marketplace and would like to look for stuff. Perhaps the answer is obvious but I am techno-differently abled .
You don't want to use FB but you want to use FB. Just make your own account.

You don't want to use FB but you want to use FB. Just make your own account.
I, too, don’t want to post my life on FB....so I established an account using a variation of my initials which seems to work OK for my purposes of researching and contacting businesses, etc (although I do have heartburn each time I have to do that....businesses that do primarily FB are suspect IMHO)....I’ve not tried my account on FB marketplace, suspect it’d work.

I know, do one of those weird joint accounts with your wife, like 'Dickandjane Smith'

Back