is it possible to fly again

C

C..

I have been a licensed pilot for almost three years, having got my license on my eighteenth birthday. I really don’t want to do anything but fly. I started having panic attacks that amounted from two years of feeling increasingly depressed and anxious overtime and it led to me thinking about killing myself and making the steps to do it. I stopped flying to get help. It was a painful decision but I’d say I’d do it again. I needed to get better. I’m beginning treatment and might have to go on antidepressants. With all of this, is there any chance of getting an SI with my record

I have been a licensed pilot for almost three years, having got my license on my eighteenth birthday. I really don’t want to do anything but fly. I started having panic attacks that amounted from two years of feeling increasingly depressed and anxious overtime and it led to me thinking about killing myself and making the steps to do it. I stopped flying to get help. It was a painful decision but I’d say I’d do it again. I needed to get better. I’m beginning treatment and might have to go on antidepressants. With all of this, is there any chance of getting an SI with my record
It depends on what transpires...get well first!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back