Is it just me, or…

DaleB

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DaleB
Are we seeing an unusually large uptick in trolls lately, both anonymous and non? I mean, there have always been a certain number of trolls dropping by to toss a smoke grenade or stink bomb and leave, but it just seems like there’s been a lot more of them over the past few months.

Are we seeing an unusually large uptick in trolls lately, both anonymous and non? I mean, there have always been a certain number of trolls dropping by to toss a smoke grenade or stink bomb and leave, but it just seems like there’s been a lot more of them over the past few months.
It’s just you that’s trolling.

[doesn’t have a stink bomb, so farts and leaves.]

There is the age old argument that there have always been as many mass shootings and serial killings, they just didn't make the news as much historically.

I was accused of 'trolling' last week so I guess if you make up definitions for words, which seems quite common these days, then yes, more trolls.

I was accused of 'trolling' last week so I guess if you make up definitions for words, which seems quite common these days, then yes, more trolls.

But... can you really be a troll if everybody knows it? ;)

Eman doesn't strike me as being a troll.

Just someone who has a lot of spare time to think up bad jokes, has a warped sense of humor, and is sometimes actually pretty funny.

Spot on! I'm not coming to his defense but I guess I'm coming to his defense ...

Some days it seems like the place is half full of trolls

Or is it half empty?:dunno:

Just someone who has a lot of spare time to think up bad jokes, has a warped sense of humor, and is sometimes actually pretty funny.

Your a little liberal with the word 'sometimes', but to each their own. ;)

Just as a point of clarification, it's the Eman persona that has the bad jokes, not the Sac Arrow.

Back