Is he dead?

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
Wherefore art thou Monkey?

I wore my shirt to work today @eman1200. I must miss that little dude. :)

1791defd0448bfabc6bf1cccb9e5fed9.jpg

Where’d he go @midlifeflyer ?!

His Cousin from Hawaii is visiting me. And soon to be taking up residence on the glareshield of the Skylane

30154BEE-5242-486D-BFE3-5AC8354D9527.jpeg

Mm.. make me take a pic... My monkey shirt is at work right now. I have no intention of getting it before Monday but I have no reason to go in before the last of the month. Well, we will figure something out.

I don't think I've ever worn the monkey shirt without some girl commenting on it. of course most of them are underage, but still, chicks dig the monkey. if I was 17 I would have gotten leid 15 times by now. of course I'm not 17 so I only got leid thrice times compliments of the shirt.

I don't think I've ever worn the monkey shirt without some girl commenting on it. of course most of them are underage, but still, chicks dig the monkey. if I was 17 I would have gotten leid 15 times by now. of course I'm not 17 so I only got leid thrice times compliments of the shirt.

No, don’t take your shirt off???

Years ago we did a bachelor party for a friend on South Bass Island. Another fried bought a crazy hat that looked like a monkey. He insisted on wearing that thing all weekend.

He spent the weekend surrounded by women.

Back