IRS beats Siri...

Henning

Taxi to Parking
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHenning
I just asked Siri to find me how many times the word "reasonable" appears in the U.S. Tax Code. "That is beyond my abilities at the moment." :rofl:

I just asked Siri to find me how many times the word "reasonable" appears in the U.S. Tax Code. "That is beyond my abilities at the moment." :rofl:

So, does that mean it's in there too many times? Or that it's not in there at all? :rofl:

So, Siri can tell you how to dispose of a body, but can't do a simple word search like Word 95?

I was a bit surprised at that, yes. All it could do was a simple Google search and bring up some headers, but when asked to actually scan a find and do a word count, nope.

Maybe Siri couldn't answer because it's irrelevant. There is nothing reasonable about our current tax code whether the word appears or not! Reminds me of the Star Trek episode where Kirk talks a computer into self destruction by pointing out it's illogical nature. (If I remember it right)

Maybe Siri couldn't answer because it's irrelevant. There is nothing reasonable about our current tax code whether the word appears or not! Reminds me of the Star Trek episode where Kirk talks a computer into self destruction by pointing out it's illogical nature. (If I remember it right)

Not pointless, it's about finding standards for deductions.

So, Siri can tell you how to dispose of a body, but can't do a simple word search like Word 95?

She can "tell" you how to do it but what good is she if she won't grab a shovel and help dig??
(I got great neighbors, btw, we have an understanding that if your neighbor shows up at your door at 2am asking to borrow a shovel, you don't just hand him one, you grab two and go help dig - you never know when you'll need the favor returned - disclaimer: we live next to a ghetto with a lot of drugged-up idiots)

She can "tell" you how to do it but what good is she if she won't grab a shovel and help dig??
(I got great neighbors, btw, we have an understanding that if your neighbor shows up at your door at 2am asking to borrow a shovel, you don't just hand him one, you grab two and go help dig - you never know when you'll need the favor returned - disclaimer: we live next to a ghetto with a lot of drugged-up idiots)

A friend comes to jail to bail you out, a good friend is sitting in jail with you.:lol:

Back