Iron Man kit?

Looks cool but only one comment.. why would they fly those over water?? (early in vid)
Looks like any problem & you are going down like a stone!

I'm still waiting to see this in KitPlane...

Looks cool but only one comment.. why would they fly those over water?? (early in vid)
Looks like any problem & you are going down like a stone!

Water tends to be flat, wide open, and slightly softer than concrete (depending on how hard you hit it, and at what angle/body position.) ;)

Water tends to be flat, wide open, and slightly softer than concrete (depending on how hard you hit it, and at what angle/body position.) ;)

Yabut when you hit, there is air to breathe.
Seemed like a priority to me; maybe I’m misguided by my need for air, lol!

Yabut when you hit, there is air to breathe.
Seemed like a priority to me; maybe I’m misguided by my need for air, lol!

When I was a kid I had that huge snow jump on a big hill. Launched off that thing in a big red sled and landed flat on my back on flat ground. Cleared the landing ramp by at least 5-6 feet. Knocked the wind out of me. There was plenty of air to breathe, yet I couldn’t pull any of it in. ;)

When I was a kid I had that huge snow jump on a big hill. Launched off that thing in a big red sled and landed flat on my back on flat ground. Cleared the landing ramp by at least 5-6 feet. Knocked the wind out of me. There was plenty of air to breathe, yet I couldn’t pull any of it in. ;)
Getting the wind knocked out of you is a helpless feeling. You want to breathe, you know you should breathe, but you can't!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is a helpless feeling. You want to breathe, you know you should breathe, but you can't!

And the whole time one coach is yelling at you to get off the grass because your killing the ants, and the other coach is telling you to relax, don't try so hard to breath..

And the whole time one coach is yelling at you to get off the grass because your killing the ants, and the other coach is telling you to relax, don't try so hard to breath..

But as long as you could remember that Coach Johnson always held up two fingers to see if you were coherent, you were back in the game!

Back