Iran Stealth Jet

Our great and cunning engineers have assured us that the great stealth jet most fearless leader Ahmedinijad has christened "Suprise from behind" will be the end of the western consortium of evil.

Two Dynon 10s and a Dynon 100; a Tru-Trak Sorceror Autopilot head on top; a Garmin GTX transponder, SL30 Nav/Com and GMA340 (to switch what? Only one comm radio); and an AvMap EKP-V GPS in the middle to anchor the whole shebang. Aircraft Spruce had a ball on this one.

Oh yeah, a buttload of circuit breakers unlabeled, a switch panel to the right where a pilot cannot see anything, and cannot reach half of the switches.

Oh yeah. And an airspeed indicator with a 240 knot redline.

Two Dynon 10s and a Dynon 100; a Tru-Trak Sorceror Autopilot head on top; a Garmin GTX transponder, SL30 Nav/Com and GMA340 (to switch what? Only one comm radio); and an AvMap EKP-V GPS in the middle to anchor the whole shebang. Aircraft Spruce had a ball on this one.

Oh yeah, a buttload of circuit breakers unlabeled, a switch panel to the right where a pilot cannot see anything, and cannot reach half of the switches.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing. Some dude at Aircraft Spruce has been thinking "some guy is building an RV in Iran and he's gonna have an awesome panel!"

Well the U.S. and Israel should just give up now, with the threat of this out there I am finally afraid for us!

I hear they've even got one now that can fly without a pilot!
2451699462_87f00c694b.jpg

Hey was that a Steve Canyon helmet on the dashboard? Those are collectibles - made in USA.

untitled-24.jpg

BTW, on their space flight program, after they finish the chimp flight tests, Mahmoud says he's volunteering to go. Wouldn't that just be a continuation of the chimp testing? :dunno:

Unfortunately, Israelis are not as smart as the Iranians...

We have to rely on "made in U.S.A." junk... ( not even stealthy :dunno: )

Poor us...

israeli-f-15-1.jpg

"To infinity,,, and beyond!!!"

I posted this on another forum. It is so funny. The nose couldn't possibly contain any radar either, it is way too small. If that truly is a flying example, the "composite" work is laughable. The video shots of the jet hauling ass yet they stick an ASI for what might be a Baron in there. So many things wrong with this.

Wasn't always the case. The Israeli's used to fly French Mirages back in the sixties. I remember assembling a Mirage IIIC model as a kid and painting it up in Israeli colors.

Wasn't always the case. The Israeli's used to fly French Mirages back in the sixties. I remember assembling a Mirage IIIC model as a kid and painting it up in Israeli colors.

True...

The Israeli Air Force purchased French fighters until 1967.

The Mirage IIIC was a wonderful, nimble and sexy supersonic fighter...

Israel won the Six Days War with a force of French birds including Vautours, Fouga, Mystere IV, Ouragans and Mirage...

We also used the Nordatlas transport aircraft and the legendary Super Frelon helicopter...

Colonel Giora Epstein, the "ace of aces" of modern jet warfare ( 17 confirmed kills ) flew a Mirage IIIC...

In 1968, America accepted to sell aircraft to Israel and delivered A4 Skyhawks and F4E Phantoms...

My wife served in a Phantom squadron ( Intelligence Technician ) under the command of col. Ilan Ramon, one of the few pilots who took part in the successful raid against the Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981 and died in the Columbia shuttle disaster ( he was the first Israeli astronaut )...

Seems legit...:yesnod:

Most Iranians would love to see him go up to space but not to comeback .:nono:

This is too funny...I almost question if this is a real attempt at advertising a stealth jet. Maybe it was meant to be a hoax. You would think if they were trying to convince other countries with this technology, they would have expert consultants in the matter so their case would have no holes. This was shot down too quick...I hope they feel stupid

This is too funny...I almost question if this is a real attempt at advertising a stealth jet. Maybe it was meant to be a hoax. You would think if they were trying to convince other countries with this technology, they would have expert consultants in the matter so their case would have no holes. This was shot down too quick...I hope they feel stupid

Yeah, I don't get it either. Why bother to put all the crappy off the shelf avionics in there in the first place? If they built a fake plane they should either A: not show it up close in detail, or B: put some fake high tech looking glass cockpit mockup inside. But to fill it up with possibly-real Garmin and Dynon stuff and then show closeups anyway just doesn't make any sense.

Not to mention all the obvious flaws with the design and size itself. Frankly it looks more like a movie prop or design concept than something they would try to play off as a real design.

Kaher program was rolling along for quite a while, actually. The idea is to borrow the innards of F-5E and make it stealthier. The odd layout has with a desire to improve the short and rough field performance in the same time. It may be impossible, but that never stopped anyone before. Russians built and tested a jet with reverse sweep wing once, that was 2x size of X-29, and tinkered with it for a while, until it became clear out that there was no space to include decent bomb bays. They succeeded in building a plastic wing for it that was stiff enough.

Why haul out an obvious mock-up? I think it's some kind of internal proparanda thing. It probably was never meant to fool anyone at aviation forums.

Dynon needs to change their website. "Dynon, official supplier to the Iranian Kaher Stealth Fighter!" I wonder if they opted for the SVT version?

BTW, you know what I'm thinking? It may be a last-ditch effort by the guys who a running the program to stave off their execution. "Supreme Leader, out new fighter is ALMOST reary to fly.... honest!"

P.S. In one of his memoirs, A.S. Yakovlev mentions how it turned out that new Yak's started losing the wing skins in flight after they were delivered to the front line service and exposed to the elements. Apparently the new glue was not up to it. It was in 1943. Stalin called him and Dementiev, the People's Commissar of Aviation to his office. He raged and called Yakovlev and Dementiev "accomplices of Hitler". Dementiev proposed to fix all wing skins in 2 week time. Staling seemed surprised, and asked if they really would do it. Dementiev replied in the affirmative. When they were dismissed, Yakovlev asked Dementiev: "Are you mad? Do you really think we can reskin 3000 airplanes in 2 weeks?!" Demntiev replied: "Do you want to be executed today? Better in 2 weeks!"

Last edited:
BTW, you know what I'm thinking? It may be a last-ditch effort by the guys who a running the program to stave off their execution. "Supreme Leader, out new fighter is ALMOST reary to fly.... honest!"

Update:

Ahmadinejad said the Qaher — which means “Conqueror” — “carries a message of peace, friendship and brotherhood. Our military achievements do not pose a threat to anyone.

:yes: He sure got that one right!! :yes:

In fairness, this is the first plane of its kind where the weapons selector has a "Shoes" option. :D

Kind of a Scheherazade thing going on. Fitting from Iran.

Yeah, I'm not worried about being attacked by this plane any time soon.

I wonder if the pilot of that plane uses track up or N up for nav.
lolz...

Could it be that the guy from Kenya and the Home Depot dude really DID team up and this is their first joint venture sponsored by Iran???

Could it be that the guy from Kenya and the Home Depot dude really DID team up and this is their first joint venture sponsored by Iran???

:D yeah I hope that Garmin 330 he has is ADS-B upgraded, because thats about the only chance on that panel he has of identifying an Israeli F-16.

Our great and cunning engineers have assured us that the great stealth jet most fearless leader Ahmedinijad has christened "Suprise from behind" will be the end of the western consortium of evil.

I thought "Surprise from behind" was something Ahmedinijad says to his goat?:dunno:

Back