IR in Treasure Coast FL

LmannyR

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Luis R
Any recommendations for a flight school, instructor, club near treasure coast FL? I'm 20 min from KSUA and 45 min from KFPR.

I have visited Treasure Coast Flight School in KSUA. They have a nice front/cover and the one instructor I met, seemed nice. It was Sat afternoon and there wasn't anyone at the front desk and no one else was around. About 8+ aircraft available for instruction or rental.

Havnt been up in 10 years and looking to get a BFR followed by IR training.

The above school instructor rate was 50 an hour, c- 152 was 100/hr, c-172 140+/hr.

Purely pleasure flying for now.

So yeah, looking for recommendations in my area. Suggestions?

Thanks

Those rates seem competitive for Fla.

Looking for info on quality of the company overall not just price. Or any other flight schools in the area good or bad.

Thanks

I got both my PP and IR at TCFT,its a part 141 school, some of their planes are nice, got 2 G1000 172 SP which are nice for IR training. I vaguely remember their rates went up a bit, double check.
They've changed instructors, when I was there is was it only had 3 including the CP. PM me if you like more information
Its all about the instructor, find one you like. There is a school at KFPR, haven't used them, they are a smaller operation.
Sailfish Aviation
Www.flysailfish.com

Back