iPhone W&B Calculator Apps

cbmontgo

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
cbmontgo
Anyone ever tried the weight & balance apps from iTunes? My airplane calculator app is only $.99, so I think I am going to buy it and see how it compares to the others that I use.

I may be a biased (i wrote it) but I would reccomend WnB Pro. It is by far easier to use and more capable then the others Ive looked at. I'm also working on some cool new features.

I may be a biased (i wrote it) but I would reccomend WnB Pro. It is by far easier to use and more capable then the others Ive looked at. I'm also working on some cool new features.

Just bought yours instead...thanks! I will check it out.

Im still using it and like it. Got my old CFI and several co-workers using it as well.

Add me to the fan-boy list for WnB Pro. It is extremely straightforward, very effective. Well worth the moolah.

Just bought both apps for my iPad. Not sure why some are shown as iPhone only, but it seems to work. I highly recommend you place a like button on that e6bpro website, or both for that matter. Great apps.

Just bought both apps for my iPad. Not sure why some are shown as iPhone only, but it seems to work. I highly recommend you place a like button on that e6bpro website, or both for that matter. Great apps.

My app, WnB Pro, is iPad ready.

Back