iPhone 6S FF advantages?

James331

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
James331
Well it happened, my trusty iphone 4S, complete with it's 2mo old battery somehow got water damage, so much so that the flashlight came on and wouldn't go out, took it apart to dry it, it's toast.

After shopping for a like new 4S, I just got sick of the Craig's list people and caved in and bought the 6S 16gb, I do miss the smaller size and the glass and steel feel, but the baro sensor and crisp screen are nice.

Anyone have any experience with using the baro sensor or any of the other new features in the cockpit?

Well it happened, my trusty iphone 4S, complete with it's 2mo old battery somehow got water damage, so much so that the flashlight came on and wouldn't go out, took it apart to dry it, it's toast.

After shopping for a like new 4S, I just got sick of the Craig's list people and caved in and bought the 6S 16gb, I do miss the smaller size and the glass and steel feel, but the baro sensor and crisp screen are nice.

Anyone have any experience with using the baro sensor or any of the other new features in the cockpit?

I have 8gb 4s sitting up in a drawer somewhere...wish I knew you were looking

Back