IPhone 4 GPS

Piloto

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Piloto
I love the IPhone 4 GPS application for street guidance but miss the voice advisories that the other street GPS provides. Is there a GPS app that provide voice for the IPhone 4?

Is there a GPS app that provides aviation maps while airborne for the IPhone 4. This could be handy in case of an emergency.

José

ForeFlight works just fine on eth iPhone. Highly recommended.

I think Waze works pretty well for an IPhone auto navigation with voice, and it's free.

SkychartsPro works well for aviation and is only a one time $20 cost.

Brian

Tom Tom app for automotive
Wing X pro 7 for aviation
I tried them all and like these the best. Works well as a primary gps in the Pitts. I have it on my ipad for the Cessna.

I loaded the Waze and the Skycharts to try it tomorrow. I like the Waze features and voice and it is free. I am a low budget guy so went with the Skycharts. At least it will help me out in case of an emergency.

Thanks for the info guys.

José

I love the IPhone 4 GPS application for street guidance but miss the voice advisories that the other street GPS provides. Is there a GPS app that provide voice for the IPhone 4?

Is there a GPS app that provides aviation maps while airborne for the IPhone 4. This could be handy in case of an emergency.

José

Just to be clear, are you asking for a street nav app that has voice guidance, or an aviation nav app?

I use the free Mapquest app for steet gps navigation - it has voice guidance.

Back