iPad Glitch w/ vBulletin

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
I have an interesting issue with my iPad that's been going on since I upgraded to iOS 5.xxx

About 25% of the time, when I navigate to a page here, the iPad only loads "a screen shot". i.e. not the whole page and I can't scroll down, the only thing that loads is what physically fits on the screen. I might have 1.5 posts visible out of the 10 on the page. If I reload, 90% of the time it loads the whole page. Sometimes I have to reload two or three times to get the whole page.

I *think* this is the only place that I have this problem.

Ideas?

On my ipad now and don't see that problem.

My prob is 'marking all read' from i-devices - have to hit quick links twice, every time in order for the option to pop up.

I have an interesting issue with my iPad that's been going on since I upgraded to iOS 5.xxx

About 25% of the time, when I navigate to a page here, the iPad only loads "a screen shot". i.e. not the whole page and I can't scroll down, the only thing that loads is what physically fits on the screen. I might have 1.5 posts visible out of the 10 on the page. If I reload, 90% of the time it loads the whole page. Sometimes I have to reload two or three times to get the whole page.

I *think* this is the only place that I have this problem.

Ideas?

I have this problem on PCs (Windows 7, Linux Mint, Ubuntu, and OSX) sometimes. Its like it times out, and just spits out what it could load before the timeout. I also have it happen on both of my Android devices (Tablet and Droid Bionic)

Usually, refreshing fixes the problem.

I have not had problems with pages not loading. But at times since the iOS update I've had Safari just black out and lose on its own. Not just on POA but other pages too.

Back