Want To Buy IP Trainer 7 software

Adam Conrad

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Conrad
If anyone has a copy lying around they would like to turn into cash please contact me. I have X-Plane but IP Trainer looks like a really good tool for practicing IFR. I tried the demo and I would like to get a copy but they don't make it anymore.
Thanks!

If anyone has a copy lying around they would like to turn into cash please contact me. I have X-Plane but IP Trainer looks like a really good tool for practicing IFR. I tried the demo and I would like to get a copy but they don't make it anymore.
Thanks!
I had a version. Will need to look and see which version it was.

IP Trainer isn't a very good thing to "practice" anything. You'd be better off with something like On Top. Of course, I'm holding out for the new currency rules with regard to PCATDs.

IP Trainer is designed for initial IFR training. Frankly, it's been a number of years since I've looked at it, but I wasn't particularly impressed for it as the sole means of instruction. You'd be better off spending the money on an instructor.

Thanks for checking. I have roughly 30 hours of IFR instruction under my belt. I am looking for this to keep current in the winter months in the Northeast. In particular I like the idea of a scan trainer that IP Trainer has. The scan trainer isn't enabled on the demo I downloaded.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I sort of miss the old Jeppesen Flight Pro. I used to fly every approach at an airport when I'd be flying there for the first time.

I'm not familiar with this program but couldn't you get more out of flying xplane 11 and paying for a program such as pilot edge?

Found it on eBay and managed to be the winning bidder. Thanks for the reply’s.

Back