Invisible man

bobmrg

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Gardner
When I select "Search Forums" and enter my username the program says it never heard of me. Other forum functions work just fine.

Bob Gardner

When I select "Search Forums" and enter my username the program says it never heard of me. Other forum functions work just fine.

Bob Gardner

Bob, I just searched for BOBMRG and you were present and accounted for... using either lower or upper case. :dunno:

-Skip

Do you mean the magnifying glass top right Bob?
I clicked on that and put in my username, and found page after page of drivel. Wait that can't be right, hold on a second.
(I just wondered if a person was prohibited from finding themselves and apparently not)

Do you mean the magnifying glass top right Bob?
I clicked on that and put in my username, and found page after page of drivel. Wait that can't be right, hold on a second.
(I just wondered if a person was prohibited from finding themselves and apparently not)

Nope. Just the home page listing for Search Forums. Never noticed the magnifying glass.

Works today, though. Tempest, meet teapot.

Bob

Bob Gardner

Sounds like the entry to an old Twilight Zone episode. Do do do do.

Back