Introducing Canada's Newest Airport

lprellwitz

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
iBug
A debut at my sister's recent cookie exchange.... where the cookies are good, but it's all about the display.....

Introducing Cookie Regional Airport (COKI); I had fun building this, and Grant did an excellent job on the hold short lines :D

Attachments

• 471.jpg
    471.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
  • 482.jpg
    482.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 464.jpg
    464.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • 462.jpg
    462.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 38
Fabulous!! :yes:

But Grant, holding short for cookies?? Unbelievable!

How cool is all that?

I think you'll have to bring a lot "aircraft" to Gaston's.

A debut at my sister's recent cookie exchange.... where the cookies are good, but it's all about the display.....

Introducing Cookie Regional Airport (COKI); I had fun building this, and Grant did an excellent job on the hold short lines :D

How much does your insurance cost to protect you from marauding cookie monsters?? :dunno:

Well done. The problem comes in when you actually want to eat any of it (versus letting it all get stale and moldy).

Are those Fruit loops I see for mains??? What a cool idea... hummm maybe I need to make some more cookies this year.

Are those Fruit loops I see for mains???

Mains are from a candy necklace - the individual 'gems' are just the right size. Smarties candies would probably work too.

These planes aren't edible, since I had to resort to using a glue gun to put the wheels on (out of time to make the usual 'hard as rock' frosting), but making more isn't too bad - just gotta be careful getting the raw planes onto the baking sheet, as the tail section is prone to separation with quick moves (poor airframe design).

Mains are from a candy necklace - the individual 'gems' are just the right size. Smarties candies would probably work too.

In Canada, remember, Smarties are like M&Ms. I think we call American Smarties 'rockets'. Been a while, though.

Back