Introducing a new pilot:

eMKay

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
eMKay
Benjamin Martin Keller. 7lbs, 6oz born 00:47 today and I still haven't slept. My first.

Benjamin01.jpg

Awesome, congratulations. He is a cutie.

How cool, many great years, moments and memories ahead. Don't miss any of them.

Oh man, you have so many incredible and wonderful things to look forward to. Then he'll turn 17 (grin). And even then, you'll know: you are blessed.

Congratulations!

They look like little space aliens at that age. They soon grow out of it and need to borrow twenty bucks and your car.

Wait till he is about three, then you can train him to fetch things for you. My son would fetch me a beer. In those days they were pop tops. I would always blow the dust off the top of the can before I opened it. He started blowing it off for me. He couldn't open it yet himself, so he would blow it off and hand me a cold beer straight from the refrigerator with the whole top drowning in baby spit and slime.

He was so proud of himself, he would run and do it again, until every can from my weekend six pack was carefully set at my feet, dripping in slime.

You have a lot to look forward to, and when you reach my age, you will be armed with hundreds of great stories about him.

Congratulations.

John

Sell it and buy a Bonanza.... They've only got a quarter million cash value for a few days. In a few years you won't be able to get anyone to take it off your hands. ;)

Sell it and buy a Bonanza.... They've only got a quarter million cash value for a few days. In a few years you won't be able to get anyone to take it off your hands. ;)

That's so messed up...and I don't know why I'm laughing!

Teach him to hold a bucking bar and send him into the tail cone section of your RV-8! A perfect father son project is to build an airplane. :D

Congrats dad. ;)

Welcome to the best part of life! And the most challenging.

Congratulations!! Enjoy every minute with him, they go quickly. My daughter turns 5 in a couple months and it seems like just yesterday we brought her home.

CONGRATULATIONS! Alphadog was spot-on....certainly the best part of life. It's been almost 14 years since our first was born, and not one bad day yet. I still recall bringing her home from the hospital and wondering why she didn't come with an instruction manual. It's amazing how durable they are.

Oh man, you have so many incredible and wonderful things to look forward to. Then he'll turn 17 (grin). And even then, you'll know: you are blessed.

Congratulations!

Yup that pretty much says it!

Mazel Tov!

By the way you will be amazed at how much longer it takes you to preflight the plane when your child is going to be on board:wink2:

That's great! I've got three boys and they are a handful. Have fun!

They look like little space aliens at that age. They soon grow out of it and need to borrow twenty bucks and your car.

Wait till he is about three, then you can train him to fetch things for you. My son would fetch me a beer. In those days they were pop tops. I would always blow the dust off the top of the can before I opened it. He started blowing it off for me. He couldn't open it yet himself, so he would blow it off and hand me a cold beer straight from the refrigerator with the whole top drowning in baby spit and slime.

He was so proud of himself, he would run and do it again, until every can from my weekend six pack was carefully set at my feet, dripping in slime.

You have a lot to look forward to, and when you reach my age, you will be armed with hundreds of great stories about him.

Congratulations.

John

My cousin's son used to do the same thing. It was all good until he went to pre-school. He announced to everybody that he was "Daddy's Beer B-tch." Glad I didn't get that phone call.

Congratulations!! Looks like I just found the buyer for my airplane..:D

He's beautiful. Congratulations! (He's 2 days old already... where does the time go?!).

Congratulations!

Back