Interesting facts about Arkansas....

Interesting Arkansas fact.....the toothbrush was invented there. If it was invented anywhere else it would've been called the teethbrush.

(I lived there over 10 years, so I'm allowed to say such things, lol)

In Arkansas we also raise catfish and coy (those purdy fish they don't eat at the sushi place in the big town). Look, a few of them buggers right there...
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 52
Interesting Arkansas fact.....the toothbrush was invented there. If it was invented anywhere else it would've been called the teethbrush.

(I lived there over 10 years, so I'm allowed to say such things, lol)

Here in NH we replace Arkansas with Maine :yesnod:

42. Although technically not 'illegal' it is frowned upon to keep a monkey in Arkansas for too long. People are encouraged to relieve Brian] of his monkey-sitting duties. Rumors have started about "a Piloty-looking guy and a monkey hanging out in a van in the parking lot of the local higher-education institution (aka 'middle school' in Arkansas) attempting to lure in school girls and the occasional gym teacher". Jennifer, a 15 year old 7th grader stated "It was weird, they offered me bananas and cocaine, which I thought was really creepy but it was a really nice van with a cool airbrushed paint job and since I was just waiting around for the results of my pregnancy test, I figured I might as well, but someone should really get this monkey out of Arkansas"

Brian] is Uncle Rico... who knew? :)

The only place I'm aware of where they have Chuckwagon races.

Bzzzzt. Nope.

What are you hinting at, if I might pry, mate?

Sac,

I think some one messed with eman's cheerios again. He seems mighty sensitive tonight. Be careful around him! Without his monkey, there's no telling what eman might do!

David

HAS NOBODY NOTICED WHAT I DID THERE????????

Buddy and I are on road trip. Taking a few days of respite since I finished the project I was on. We snuck across the border into the northern edge of Arkansas today. And passed by this. I laughed. How appropriate.

(I wanted to get a shot of me standing in front of the sign...there were no signs.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 32
The weather is looking much better. Lots of flooding though.

Good chance I might head towards KLBL over the next couple of days.

Back