Interesting bathroom

bstratt

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Canuck
Reputedly, this is a painted floor similar to those side walk pictures you see so often.

I think it's photoshopped. If it were painted, there should be shadows on the floor near under the window and near the wall/toliet. Would be fun to see someone's reaction as they started to enter it if it were painted on the floor! lol :)

Yep, definitely a photoshop. Would be an interesting concept, but one probably could never get the lighting just right for the perfect effect ;)

Ya tryin to give me another damn heart-attack!?

nice pic, but it did make me twitch!

Ha ha, I want one!

I was in Auckland, NZ a few years back. There was this tower building there and one could take an elevator up about 30 floors to an observation area. There was a little room with a glass floor to stand on. Looked just like this, except for no freeway, just downtown. I wanted one of those, too!

Last edited:
Big Bird said:
Ha ha, I want one!

I was in Auckland, NZ a few years back. There was this tower building there and one could take an elevator up about 30 floors to an observation area. There was a little room with a glass floor to stand on. Looked just like this, except for no freeway, just downtown. I wanted one of those, too!

The Needle in Toronto has one of these, too. I would not step on that part of the floor!

Back