Instrument DPE in Fort Lauderdale

the400kid

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
FLAAV8R
Has anyone taken their instrument check ride with George Argy? If so, when and what was the experience like?

What's Henning got to do with Ft Lauderdale?

I messaged a CFII I know from FXE. Will post on his response.

Here's the response about George Argy from a CFII out of FXE who apparently uses him for his student checkrides.

"He's a fair examiner. He's one of the best."

Hope this helps.

Here's the response about George Argy from a CFII out of FXE who apparently uses him for his student checkrides.

"He's a fair examiner. He's one of the best."

Hope this helps.

While I appreciate the reply, I was kind of hoping to hear from someone that took a check ride with him so that I could pick up on his demeanor and what to expect.

While I appreciate the reply, I was kind of hoping to hear from someone that took a check ride with him so that I could pick up on his demeanor and what to expect.

I wouldn't worry about it, if you are fluent in English it'll be a nice break for him. Just be prepared and you'll be fine.

I took my Private check ride with George Argy. He's been around for awhile since I took my check ride 15 years ago. I remember him being a fair guy and I passed without any problem.

I took my Private with George in August... he was funny, relaxed and very fair. Doesn't try to trip you up with trick questions, wants you to succeed. He's a fixture around KHWO, my home base, as well as several other airports in the area.

If I had it to do over again, I'd hope to get George.

Back