Installing a Radiant turn coordinator Part # RTCC -020

don Freimark

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Don F.
It has 2 plugs in the back with red,black yellow and red black. Can anyone identify each wire.thanks for any help. Don Freimark KMWC 2005 Skyranger 912 Rotax.

Ed, Thanks for the reply.If all the wires were labeled there would be no questions. A schematic would be great,saving time and any damage.What is plus 5 out? Thanks again. Don Freimark 2005 Skyranger Rotax 912 KMWC

Ed, Thanks for the reply.If all the wires were labeled there would be no questions. A schematic would be great,saving time and any damage.What is plus 5 out? Thanks again. Don Freimark 2005 Skyranger Rotax 912 KMWC

I think you can make some assumptions from wire colors. Black = ground, red = power, yellow = panel backlight. On the 5 pin connector, looks like the middle 2 wires are no connects.

The comments on the 7 pin connector make no sense at all. If that is what you have, I would call them and ask WTF.

I did call them4 days ago-no reply.A CFI told me when I assume... I make an ass out of u and me. I due appreciate your response and will go black ground, red 12v power in, yellow for gauge light. Ill be in Cape Canavevral,Fl. all of Feb. 2025,let me know if u get nearby-Thanks again Don Freimark

5 volts out

I think you can make some assumptions from wire colors. Black = ground, red = power, yellow = panel backlight. On the 5 pin connector, looks like the middle 2 wires are no connects.

The comments on the 7 pin connector make no sense at all. If that is what you have, I would call them and ask WTF.
Thanks again Ed.I did go black ground, red power and yellow back light. the unit did operate fine,easy to use ,easy to calibrate-thanks for the encouragement.I didnt want to make a $264 guess. Don F.

Back