Inspection Authorization (IA) Renewal Course SFO

Stache

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Stache
I am happy to announce I will be teaching an 8-hour Inspection Authorization renew course on February 16, 2013, Course Acceptance Number: C-IND-IM-091230-K-006-01 Expiration Date August 31, 2013. The location is City College San Francisco Dept of Aeronautics part 147 training center the address is:

City College San Francisco Dept of Aeronautics, Training Center
San Francisco International Airport
Building 928
San Francisco, CA 94128-3928

There have been some BIG changes to the IA renewal process in the past two years and I will be covering the new requirements for active engaged and what that means to you as an IA. In addition, I will explain the renewal application process and what is required now to show proof you met all the requirements. Yes, this does mean you will have to have some kind of record keeping system, kind of like pre 1980’s again. Lastly I will be covering the new Pilot’s Bill of Rights for mechanics and IAs.

Send me an email and reserve your seat, as I will be limited because of the classroom size.

The San Francisco Airport (SFO) has one FBOs within eyesight and walking distance to the training center. You can fly in or drive, vehicle parking is free.

Looking forward hearing from you and seeing you in February and to bring you all up to speed on my retirement to Japan.

Back