Initial CE525 Type

Steven Hewlett

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Steven Hewlett
Hey guys,

Thought I would check out the forum since I haven't logged on in a while. I am currently in San Antonio working on my initial CE525 Type Rating. This is also my first type. So far it has been fun. Had a rough day today (12-17-2013) but hopefully the rest won't be as bad.

Report back with more about the type training - I have always had an irrational hankering to do this...

Well, I was planning my CE525 rating and ownership until the numbers were drawn last night :D

Thanks there Tumbleweed!

Jason, it is the crew type due to it be a first jet type. I will be on the "Straight CJ". However, we are going through CJ1 school.

Hey guys,

Thought I would check out the forum since I haven't logged on in a while. I am currently in San Antonio working on my initial CE525 Type Rating. This is also my first type. So far it has been fun. Had a rough day today (12-17-2013) but hopefully the rest won't be as bad.

Have a good time. CJ's are great. I hope you enjoy it.

Report back with more about the type training - I have always had an irrational hankering to do this...

Same here. Maybe we could pair up for an irrational type rating one of these years, Spike.

That's awesome, one of my dreams is to fly the cirrus jet, mustang, and phenom 100 down an ILS. Ultimate goal is to own one.

Does this set you up to fly the M2? Seems like a quick differences training would have you flying the M2.

Back