Inconsiderate Realtor

People like that think they are being clever, but I see it as stealing. They are getting services they are not willing to pay for. We each have a shared responsibility to support the society and if you don't like what you get,put in an order for something else!

There have been jurisdictions who've been refusing to send emergency services to addresses in arrears on taxes in some bolder areas. Frankly that'll last until they kill a kid doing it and then that silly game will be over with.

There have been jurisdictions who've been refusing to send emergency services to addresses in arrears on taxes in some bolder areas. Frankly that'll last until they kill a kid doing it and then that silly game will be over with.

And the cost of the "no services list"?
Who pays for the cost? I'm sure they use a technology solution for that. Does it include no police?

Morons.

Who pays for the cost? I'm sure they use a technology solution for that. Does it include no police?

Morons.

It's all in the Computer Aided Dispatch system these days.

One jurisdiction does the opposite here, too. You get services no matter what, but if you don't live in the taxation district, you'll get a bill in the mail for them later.

This is when I chuckle when way lefty friends claim that taxes pay for public services. I point to the districts sending out bills and say, "Really. Let me know how that works out for you when you have a car wreck in Denver City & County." And then laugh.

The bill goes to the license plate owner, too. Lend out your car, buddy wrecks in the wrong part of town, you get the bill. Good luck getting that changed in the computer.

:confused: What's wrong with that? That's what I keep hearing get called for, personal responsibility, fiscally responsible government, more business leaders in office because they know how to make money...:dunno:

Y'all have to decide what you want, a government responsible to the welfare of people, or a government responsible for the welfare of money. You can't have both, they serve different masters.

Morons.

I would hope so. The list is easy to maintain, and unless need can be shown, if people chose not to give in to society, they should get back either should they? I'm not talking about the indigents, they can show need. I'm talking about the FU people, shouldn't they get an FU back?

:confused: What's wrong with that? That's what I keep hearing get called for, personal responsibility, fiscally responsible government, more business leaders in office because they know how to make money...:dunno:

Y'all have to decide what you want, a government responsible to the welfare of people, or a government responsible for the welfare of money. You can't have both, they serve different masters.

I just posted the current new fad amongst the lying people whom others have usurped their decisions to. I don't "have to decide" anything. The only part I chuckle at is people who believe others are really going to take care of them over their own best interests. The only altruistic government workers are volunteers.

Once folk realize the rest is just a contractor relationship that should be managed as such, all angst over "government services" goes away. Pay up front or pay later, it's all the same.

Of course the volunteers are dwindling ...

http://www.postindependent.com/news/12802911-113/volunteer-volunteers-fire-firefighters

I just posted the current new fad amongst the lying people whom others have usurped their decisions to. I don't "have to decide" anything. The only part I chuckle at is people who believe others are really going to take care of them over their own best interests. The only altruistic government workers are volunteers.

Once folk realize the rest is just a contractor relationship that should be managed as such, all angst over "government services" goes away. Pay up front or pay later, it's all the same.

Of course the volunteers are dwindling ...

http://www.postindependent.com/news/12802911-113/volunteer-volunteers-fire-firefighters

See, you give the average person too little credit. The problem our system has is that the average person is not given the choice to follow their wishes, they have to participate or perish. We are living in no more than financial feudalism.

People in our society are really not free to follow their conscience, and that is what real freedom is about, not the ability to accumulate unlimited wealth. It's about the ability to do what you believe is right.

We cannot do that when beholden to an industry we have to pay for the ability to exist, who provides us the only means of exchange for life sustaining required commodities, at a cost.

See, you give the average person too little credit. The problem our system has is that the average person is not given the choice to follow their wishes, they have to participate or perish. We are living in no more than financial feudalism.

People in our society are really not free to follow their conscience, and that is what real freedom is about, not the ability to accumulate unlimited wealth. It's about the ability to do what you believe is right.

We cannot do that when beholden to an industry we have to pay for the ability to exist, who provides us the only means of exchange for life sustaining required commodities, at a cost.

I know plenty of people "following their conscience" and only participating in "the system" at a minimum required level. I think you're overstating the problem a bit.

Back