Including photo's in email

JOhnH

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Right Seater
I could swear I used to do this.
I want to send an email with pictures embedded between the text.
I use yahoo mail (formerly AT&T Webmail).

Among other things, I tried creating a document in MSWord and saving it as both a .doc and a .htm document and copying and pasting it into mail. The text goes but there is just an empty box where the picture should go.
I don't want to send it as a word attachment because that requires extra clicks on the user, and I always get complaints that people don't have the viewer software (whichever format I use).

I'm retiring in a few months and won't have to worry about this any more, but I do need to get this done now.

Thanks.

- - including "photo's" what in email? Descriptions, datelines, identifications, locations, other purposes? Why the apostrophe in a simple reference to plurality?

HR :eek:)

Re: Including photos in email

- - including "photo's" what in email? Descriptions, datelines, identifications, locations, other purposes? Why the apostrophe in a simple reference to plurality?

HR :eek:)
I think I should blame that on Iphone spell check because even if I can't figure out a simple technical item, I do know basic punctuation.

But thanks for the help any way.

Auto-correct and its similar programs can be a PITA, fer shur(it flagged the two words but made no corrections). Bah!

HR

Auto-correct and its similar programs can be a PITA, fer shur(it flagged the two words but made no corrections). Bah!

HR
Do you really want to get into a ****ing match over typos and punctuation? I really don't want to take the time to grade your posts looking for similar mistakes. I had tried to edit the title as soon as I noticed it but you can't edit titles after posting.

John,

I assume you are using the Yahoo webpage to access your email? If so, the editor box that allows you to type a new email should have provisions for inserting pictures, links and doing other text formatting. If it does not, something is amiss.
You can go check your Options (click somewhere in the right upper corner) and make sure to turn on the advanced editor.

Hope this helps some.
Lou

Back