In Tulsa For a Couple of Days

AuntPeggy

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Namaste
I'm in Tulsa doing some house-wrecking for another couple of days. It was going to be a simple inspection & atta-boy, but instead I'm breaking out the bathroom walls and hoping to have the time to get greenboard up before I leave Friday morning.

Anyway, if you will be in the area, I'd like to sit down and share a cup of tea. I could use some pleasant talk. My meals have been from the QuickTrip sandwich bar. If you will be near 43rd & Peoria at a meal-time, let me know where. I'll drop by the library to use the computer and check this board before lunch and dinner to see if you've posted.

Or look for me at the Ace Hardware store at 41st & Peoria. I'll surely be in and out of there a half-dozen times a day. I'm the fat old lady in the AOPA baseball cap and Timberland boots that are definitely showing their age and abuse. (Unlike Skyhog, I don't actually look like my avatar.)

I am on a trip until Friday. However please keep my info incase you get back sometime. I am always up to meeting POA'ers. I will PM it. I am usually in that location on my motorcycle. It's all biker bars and yuppie restaurants down there.

Brent Bradford

Yesterday I found a young man lurking about the library hoping to use a computer to email his one true love who has high-tailed it to Japan. He was desperately looking for work enough to buy a ticket to said land of love. Since my muscles had all given out, we came to the aid of one another. Kyle has bludgeoned the bathroom walls out of existance and today he will vacuum the remnants and put up pristine privacy partitions and fixtures. Life is good again.

Back