In the Boston area week of April 16th

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
It looks like I might be in the Boston/Marlboro/Merrimack area the week of the 16th. Don't know what my itinerary is (yet), but curious who on the board is in that area. Would love to meet some of the NE POA folks, and get a general aviation aerial view of the area of schedules/weather work out!

if you're around at the end of the week--thursday or friday, I'll be around
DW

I will be in Boston the 15th and leaving the 16th for NH.

I am an instructor at Nashua NH If ya Want to fly around i will take you up. Send me an private message and i will give you my cell number.

OK, update here. Was going to fly in Monday AM and leave Friday AM, but they changed our flight to Sunday AM to try to beat the blizzard in. I'll be arriving in Boston with a group, and heading west to Marlborough--we're staying at the Hampton Inn on Boston Post Road West at Ames St.

I'll be in MRO all day Monday, in Boston for business during the day on Tuesday. Wednesday we're in Merrimack NH during the day, then back to Marlborough Thursday. I have dinner plans already on Thursday night.

Pretty full schedule, and I won't have my own car, we're all sharing a big vehicle. But, if anybody is in the Marlborough area and wants to meet around there for dinner or something on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday night, I can probably swing that.

My cell is 817 and 320 and 1336, and I'll check online here, too, as I can. Doesn't look like the weather will be conducive to any GA flying this trip, but would like to meet anyone who lives in the area.

Troy, Tuesday could be a possibility here.

Latest looks like rain and high winds, so at least you will avoid the snow.
Not sure about Southern NH tho....

Will keep checking in see what the plans are.

Troy, Tuesday could be a possibility here.

Latest looks like rain and high winds, so at least you will avoid the snow.
Not sure about Southern NH tho....

Will keep checking in see what the plans are.

Safely ensconced in the hotel. I see Michael flew into Boston today, too. The tops were at FL330 for a while, then higher (we were IMC for 1.5 out of a 3 hour flight).

I was surprised that the rain didn't start until after the gear was dropped. The radar indicated rain over a much more widespread area. For those of you with more IMC experience than me, can the rain be confined to the lower areas of the clouds, and higher up it's just cloudy without rain? If so, what causes that?

Safely ensconced in the hotel. I see Michael flew into Boston today, too. The tops were at FL330 for a while, then higher (we were IMC for 1.5 out of a 3 hour flight).

I was surprised that the rain didn't start until after the gear was dropped. The radar indicated rain over a much more widespread area. For those of you with more IMC experience than me, can the rain be confined to the lower areas of the clouds, and higher up it's just cloudy without rain? If so, what causes that?

Troy!!!!

I work in MMK, have an office in 245, and am in Marlboro on occasion. Hell, I was in WESTLAKE last week - W1BM to be exact.

I can't beleive we work for the same company!

You can find me on Who's-Who. I'm at Contra Way, T2S to be exact.

Look me up!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Troy!!!!

I work in MMK, have an office in 245, and am in Marlboro on occasion. Hell, I was in WESTLAKE last week - W1BM to be exact.

I can't beleive we work for the same company!

You can find me on Who's-Who. I'm at Contra Way, T2S to be exact.

Look me up!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Small world! I got to meet Andrew in Merrimack at the office... nice guy!

Small world! I got to meet Andrew in Merrimack at the office... nice guy!

It turns out Troy and I had been working (for the days he was in my building) about 100' from each other, posting to PoA at the same times...

Small world! Troy is clearly another exemplar of our fine Dallas contingent; although Troy may prefer to be referred to as a member of the "Fort Worth" contigent.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back