In shock....Bears win

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
Grateful I'm not taking a medical now. Heart racing...BP is up... In shock

You're shocked? Try being a Bears fan living in Wisconsin. In the previous 9 out of 11 times Rogers beat the Bears, I tuned into Chicago sports talk radio (The Score) the next day to avoid the gloating of the Packer press. Not so tomorrow.

Kinda like being a Cubs fan in midst of Sox fans when Sox won WS in 2005

Grateful I'm not taking a medical now. Heart racing...BP is up... In shock

Josh was my quaterback in college. Only got to play with him for a year but my parents traveled with his and became very good friends in that year. Alot of fun to watch him play like that last night. He's a really good quaterback but has been on alot of really really bad teams with pretty bad talent.

I didn't think my Bears had a chance in hell with their defense being what it is. Before the game I told my wife GB should just sit Rodgers so it would be a game. It turns out that kind of happened. I'll take it, but with that defense, I don't think they are going anywhere.

LOL - try being a Giants fan - living in California :eek:

Your in shock?! How about me?! Ravens are getting their ashes hauled! Flacco paid over 120 million PLUS indorsements?! Unitas was signed for 13 thousand dollars! Johnny where ARE YOU!?

Crying in my Cheerios this morning. Rodgers has a broken collar bone.

Your in shock?! How about me?! Ravens are getting their ashes hauled! Flacco paid over 120 million PLUS indorsements?! Unitas was signed for 13 thousand dollars! Johnny where ARE YOU!?

He's at Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens in Timonium, Maryland.
Johnny_Unitas_grave.jpg

I lived in Chicago for 17 years. Went to college there, met my wife there but I'm a life long Lion's fan, so I was hoping that somehow both could lose. :D

Anyway, I was driving home from my office late last night and heard on ESPN radio that Seneca Wallace was the Packer quarterback. "Oh no", I thought to myself. "Rodgers has run the score up and earned the rest of the game off." Tough break Packers fans.

Ask any Chicagoan today what the Bears record is and the true fans will answer emphatically, 1-0.

I lived in Chicago for 17 years. Went to college there, met my wife there but I'm a life long Lion's fan, so I was hoping that somehow both could lose. :D

Anyway, I was driving home from my office late last night and heard on ESPN radio that Seneca Wallace was the Packer quarterback. "Oh no", I thought to myself. "Rodgers has run the score up and earned the rest of the game off." Tough break Packers fans.

Ask any Chicagoan today what the Bears record is and the true fans will answer emphatically, 1-0.

Lots of Bears fans in Lambeau Field last night. They had something in common with Packers fans, an expectation of a Packers victory.

Unfair comment...they were in the superbowl 7 years ago. Now if you want to talk about my Cubs and the WS....

I grew up a Vikings fan so Super Bowl disappointment is familiar ... It was easy to become a Broncos fan when I moved here. Then they went and won 2 :)

I can confirm he has a cracked l collar bone out 4-5 weeks

I'm frantically looking up the date of the next Bears Packers game....maybe the Bears might have a shot as a wild card....wait...if Rodgers is out the Bears might have an undefeated season....who cares about the rest of the games.

I didn't think my Bears had a chance in hell with their defense being what it is. Before the game I told my wife GB should just sit Rodgers so it would be a game. It turns out that kind of happened. I'll take it, but with that defense, I don't think they are going anywhere.

I was thinking how thankful I was to be teaching last night....until I heard that the Bears were winning and Rodgers was out. All jokes aside, he is a great QB and leader and yes I am jealous. I hope he heals fast (after the next Bears game with Packers of course)

:mad2:

I grew up a Vikings fan so Super Bowl disappointment is familiar ... It was easy to become a Broncos fan when I moved here. Then they went and won 2 :)

When I moved to AZ I knew I'd never give up my Packers, and I never will. But if I was let's say a Vikings fan... well I wouldn't give them up for the Cardinals either. AZ just isn't a good sports place.. the Coyotes, the Suns, the Cardinals... professional mediocrity at its finest.

Back