in my own back yard...

Where was the Onion on this story? Their falling down on the job!

well the Onion only reports Fake News...

TP theft is a big problem. Our VFW club would go through 10-15 rolls in the ladies room each bingo night. When we switched to the giant rolls we went through one. Each single large roll was equivalent to 3-4 regular size rolls.

True story: I read this article in the local paper while visiting my in-laws that live in Marshalltown Saturday afternoon. We came to the conclusion that we should send it in to Leno for his 'Headlines' bit. Looks like the national media has it already, though. Heard a blurb about it on Bob and Tom Radio Show this morning.

If you know Marshalltown, this type of story isn't nearly as surprising as you would think.

well the Onion only reports Fake News...
They never thought of it??? It's amazing how many times something they make up becomes a true story somewhere down the road.

But, they don't do any crappy stuff!

TP theft is a big problem. Our VFW club would go through 10-15 rolls in the ladies room each bingo night. When we switched to the giant rolls we went through one. Each single large roll was equivalent to 3-4 regular size rolls.

THe other solution is the one that AA uses in the Admiral's clubs... just get the thin, single-ply version.... :hairraise:

Back