In-flight Flirting

Reminds me of a restaurant I used to go to. I think it was Max and Erma's. They had telephones at each table and a number above the table so patrons could call someone at another table to flirt or whatever.

Bad idea especially when they serve alcohol!!!

I see the two hot chicks on a flight being sent 40 drinks each, and the ugly chicks having to pay for water. It's not going to last long before the flight attendants get tired of working for both an airline and a speed-dating service.

I met my husband on an airplane. We sat next to each other on a flight from Frankfurt to London, October 26, 1992. We got married two years later. Still married.

Reminds me of a restaurant I used to go to. I think it was Max and Erma's. They had telephones at each table and a number above the table so patrons could call someone at another table to flirt or whatever.

Bad idea especially when they serve alcohol!!!

I could see Branson incorporating fold out beds in the lavatories to encourage membership to the mile high club. Complimentary condoms by request.

I could see Branson incorporating fold out beds in the lavatories to encourage membership to the mile high club. Complimentary condoms by request.
For $4.50 each. Credit cards only. Flight attendants cannot make change. :D

On international flights over water, could the FA's legally be paid to... um... "participate"? Just thinking of a business opportunity :D

Back