Impromptu first flight

Salty

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Salty
Since my mooney is still getting its overhaul, had to rent a Cherokee from a nearby airport to take the wife on our traditional Xmas eve night flight to see the lights from the air.

When dropping it off yesterday i ran into a young couple that had stopped by the airport on a lark. The place was deserted except for us. We talked for a bit and they were so excited about the idea of flying and I just got a really good vibe from them. I decided to take them up for a quick demo flight just for fun. They left their dog with my buddy and jumped in and we had a nice little flight. They whooped and hollered like mad when we left the ground.

Was very cool to be part of their experience. They posted a video of the landing on YouTube.

What an excellent Christmas gift you gave them. Very nice!! :D

Good on ya!

Hey! Looks like X39? I’m just a few miles north of there, staying at some family’s house for the holiday. Next time I come down I’ll have to drop you a line.

Nice job!

Hey! Looks like X39? I’m just a few miles north of there, staying at some family’s house for the holiday. Next time I come down I’ll have to drop you a line.

Nice job!
Yes, and I live just a few miles north of there at x05

Yes, and I live just a few miles north of there at x05
Oh ok, very cool! Family lives in San Antonio and Wesley Chapel. Heading out in the morning.

Been interested in getting a check out there, just need to find some time to fit it in during my visits.

I’m impressed you Id’d it from that video

"God loves his children and blesses us when we do his work God blessed us with this ride..." really? you don't think, uh, showing up at an airport had something to do with it? maybe god can bless you with non-vertical, non-sideways video, huh?

anyways, way to spread the fun, salty!

No comments from the standard d-bags to scold you yet. Surprised!

No comments from the standard d-bags to scold you yet. Surprised!
I’ll be waiting for the douchenozzle’s to scold me when I post a video..

It’s coming. I’m gonna try to get a video here soon.
I’m ready for ya! :incazzato:

Bring-it-On.jpg

Back