Importing Digital Logbook to Logten Pro

flav8r

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
David
I have been using Logbook Pro for quite some time but recently decided to make the switch to Logten Pro and I'm trying to find a way to import my Logbook Pro files to Logten pro.

My Logten Pro is on my iPad and my Logbook Pro is on my HP desktop.
I can export from Logbook Pro in several different formats but I can't figure out how to import it into Logten Pro on the iPad.

David,

I would suggest checking with the folks at Coradine about this...
I've tried through their support discussions and through their Facebook page with no luck.
Maybe I'm not being patient enough but it's been two days and I would expect a little quicker response time from a company that only offers online support.:dunno:

I've tried through their support discussions and through their Facebook page with no luck.
Maybe I'm not being patient enough but it's been two days and I would expect a little quicker response time from a company that only offers online support.:dunno:

Hmmm...the Logbook Pro folks have responded to all my inquiries with an hour...maybe you shouldn't switch! :dunno: :wink2:

Hmmm...the Logbook Pro folks have responded to all my inquiries with an hour...maybe you shouldn't switch! :dunno: :wink2:
For right now I'm not switching, I am merely comparing and using both simultaneously to see which one is better.

Logbook Pro does not allow me to keep my entire logbook on the iPad and they said it's because it would take up too much space..
Logten Pro so far has some features that I really like over Logbook Pro but then again Logbook Pro has some features that are better than Logten Pro. :goofy:

UPDATE: The nice people at Coradine Aviation Systems (Heather McCarthy-Senior Customer Service Jedi) have converted my Logbook Pro files and imported them into my iPad mini, so now I have my entire logbook with me wherever I go.

Can't beat that for customer service.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The nice people at Coradine Aviation Systems (Heather McCarthy-Senior Customer Service Jedi) have converted my Logbook Pro files and imported them into my iPad mini, so now I have my entire logbook with me wherever I go.

Can't beat that for customer service.

The Logbook Pro folks did the same for me when my previous vendor disappeared and left me unsupported. Can't beat good customer service.

Still not sure why you'd need your entire logbook on a device with very finite storage and limited print capability?

I use the Logbook Pro sync service so my PC has the master copy, then every other device I use gets synchronized totals. I can tell you how many flights, hours, landings, etc. in the last 30, 60, 90 days, last year, last 12 months, etc from my desktop, my iPad, my Android phone and my Nexus 7, and I can input my flight data on any of those and it will sync to the master and update the totals on the rest.

To me, that's the best of all worlds.

Back