Important News about the Future of POA

Ok - I've put up a link at the top of the Site Feedback forum (also visible from the forum list) where you can click to go to a donation page.

From that page, there is an option to pay via credit card without a paypal account.

Hope that helps!
Yes, it will

FYI: We've got $225 in paypal donations so far, not counting the checks that have been sent in (I don't have that total)

Can Jesse put an "altimeter" or "air speed indicator" with the targeted and current amounts on the page?:goofy: We need a "corn" smiley...

Done! And might I suggest that for those who feel they need to get something from their donation that they consider the subscription page under the UserCP. I have.

Just added my donation... Keep up the good work!

We have hit our goal, and then some, and that doesn't count the paper checks that are en route.

So I have removed the link for donations.

Thank you all for your generosity in helping us with this transition!

Re: Imortant News about the Future of POA

Consider an analogy - don't like what's on TV (or the radio?) Change the station. Don't like what's happening with POA? Go somewhere else. Everyone here is a visitor/customer, courtesy of the MC.

And yes, it's my favorite time of the year!

Bah Humbug!

What's up with the $28,286 received on the donation chart above--toward the $1,000 target? If the donations continue like that, I'm going to make a motion to distribute excess funds back to the board participants <g>

Best,

Dave

Back