IMC Club - Coming to an airport near you!

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
New Club, Free, Read about it in AOPA ePilot.

The IMC Club

Hanger Flying, IMC "There I Was", Discussion, etc...

"There I was, getting the AWOS... 'Sky condition overcast three hundred'. I smiled, keyed the mic, and said 'Bridgeport tower, Aztec 6927Y ready to go runway 6 at Bravo.'" :)

New Club, Free, Read about it in AOPA ePilot.

The IMC Club

Hanger Flying, IMC "There I Was", Discussion, etc...

The website seem to need a little polish. When I first launched it something started playing "Mr Roboto" with no visible controls for stopping it other than closing the tab/window. Then a reasonably thorough search failed to turn up any way to become a member if one wanted to.

. . . . and again, someone who should know can't remember where an airplane reposes.

HR

The website seem to need a little polish. When I first launched it something started playing "Mr Roboto" with no visible controls for stopping it other than closing the tab/window.
It didn't do that for me. Actually one of my pet peeves is sites which open with audio. I know some people like the multimedia effect but I would rather read in silence unless I choose to listen to something.

Then a reasonably thorough search failed to turn up any way to become a member if one wanted to.
My guess would be that you would leave a message on the Contact Us page. The whole premise seems to be built around forming a local chapter and meeting in person periodically. So far there are only two chapters, one in MA and one in RI.

It didn't do that for me. Actually one of my pet peeves is sites which open with audio. I know some people like the multimedia effect but I would rather read in silence unless I choose to listen to something.

It played no sound for me either.. but it did ask to run the "windows media player" add in, :no:

My firewall is set to not allow pop ups unless approved, so it blocked the sounds and asked permission. :incazzato:

Back