Imagine if you will, a POH written in China...

wbarnhill

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iEXTERMINATE
Was flying an R/C helicopter and flipped through the little manual that came with it... Imagine if your POH was like this.

poh.jpg

At least it SOUNDS important... :dunno:

Aha! Proof that libs read commie propaganda. Just days before the elections too!

{just indulging in tongue in cheek unadulterated fun}

Richard said:
Aha! Proof that libs read commie propaganda. Just days before the elections too!

{just indulging in tongue in cheek unadulterated fun}

Shhh... I don't want the repubs knowing that when the helicopter takes off appear the circumstance that turn.... That could make us lose the elections!

wbarnhill said:
Was flying an R/C helicopter and flipped through the little manual that came with it... Imagine if your POH was like this.

At least it SOUNDS important... :dunno:

You think that's bad, you should read the operating & service manuals for some of their big engines. 800+ pages...completely incomprehensible. Only good for the tables.

In Arnold voice:

"There may be an airscrew to loosen, Please get down!"

Imagine:

"Please to if you will making sure the fuel selection are levered on left (right) commencement of taking off.

In casing due emergencies, please to opening door or throttle. Such action indeed causing catastrophic loss of peoples."

SkyHog said:
Imagine:

"Please to if you will making sure the fuel selection are levered on left (right) commencement of taking off.

In casing due emergencies, please to opening door or throttle. Such action indeed causing catastrophic loss of peoples."

"While perparing flying off, be sure check, affect the flight or result injury and dead."

Reminds me of the owners manual for the Datsun 2000 roadster I once owned. Little gems like: Is not many better rev engine more high...

RotaryWingBob said:
Little gems like: Is not many better rev engine more high...

Sounds like Lycoming. :)

I'm suprised they don't have the manual broken down into A, B, C, Combinations and Specials.

Wasn't there a CVR recording from a few years back, somewhere in China where an airliner did a CFIT. You could hear "bitchin betty" goin off in the background, and you also hear, just before the "silence", the following ... with only the last two words in English, the rest in Chinese ....

"What does it mean ... 'pull up'?"

Back