I'm ready to hire

Nathan Thornberry

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Nathan.tv
Hello, my name is Nathan and I'm looking for a CFII to be a triple threat:

- Help me purchase and maintain a couple of planes.
- Get me all the way through instrument rating.
- Work some other projects with me when aviation needs are not necessary- mostly so I can keep you employed gainfully full time year-round.

I'm negotiable on salary. My immediate goal is to pick up a Piper and then in a couple years a QueenAir. We are based in Carmel, looking for full time as my business travel needs are substantial and sporadic.

If interested email me at nathan@nathan.tv

My apologies. Indiana, Northside of Indianapolis, and one of the best cities in America to live in :)

My apologies. Indiana, Northside of Indianapolis, and one of the best cities in America to live in :)

Carmel Indiana is very nice. I thought you might have meant Carmel California (spelled the same but pronounced differently). I'm based at Indy Metro (kump). Might want to talk to the folks at Tom Wood Aviation and see what advice they have. They can certainly help with flight training and aircraft acquisition. Good luck!

Some day I'm going to find me a job of being the Corporate Controller/CFO and co-pilot to the CEO. But alas, my qualifications are not advanced enough yet.

Back