Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
...won't be approved.

Attachments

• newmember.jpg
    newmember.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 169
We get more and more of these bogus registrations. Most of them don't make it through either the email verification (bogus email addresses) or the free email registration usergroup manual verification process.

Why not? Pr0n executives need airplanes, too!

For example, as mentioned on the Red board....

I was working at PHX when N38DD came in...lots of snickering in the tower prompted me to ask the pilot if the callsign had any significance. On freq and plain as day he replied, "Not to us, but the last owner had a chain of t***y bars."

I don't see the problem unless they abuse their membership, maybe they should offer free access to their website to the MC ;)

BTW I was sitting in the oncologists office waiting on my mom last week and on daytime TV there was a whole show about the Moonlite Bunny ranch. It was was fun watching the grey haired women in the office waiting watching that show. Lots of huffs, snears, and oh my gods!

Well no one will openly admit to being ok with them joining. :)

I thought it was going to be a promo for Brittany Spears upcoming film, "In the Pink." :dunno: Okay, maybe not.

Someone calling in on Boortz was speculating her recent trash appearances were a vague attempt to draw attention for this movie. She may just well draw the attention of social services and family courts where her children are concerned.

I thought it was going to be a promo for Brittany Spears upcoming film, "In the Pink." :dunno: Okay, maybe not.

Someone calling in on Boortz was speculating her recent trash appearances were a vague attempt to draw attention for this movie. She may just well draw the attention of social services and family courts where her children are concerned.

she already has, courtesy of following Paris Hilton around. wouldn't that be something if they BOTH lost custody.

all that money and not a clue in their head. not fair is it?

I am thinking that if they still let Micheal Jackson keep his kids Britney will still be able to keep her. She is a parent of the year compared to that guy.

Maybe he means "Remains of the Day" or "On Golden Pond". those have mature themes.
A movie with REAL mature themes is Folks! with Don Ameche, Tom Selleck, and having O. Boyd Clow in a small cameo. Who's O. Boyd Clow? Clow International Airport was his airport, and parts of the movie feature Clow Airport, as well as an arial chase scene with Ameche piloting a 172 as if it is a fighter! Hilarious!

A movie with REAL mature themes is Folks! with Don Ameche, Tom Selleck, and having O. Boyd Clow in a small cameo. Who's O. Boyd Clow? Clow International Airport was his airport, and parts of the movie feature Clow Airport, as well as an arial chase scene with Ameche piloting a 172 as if it is a fighter! Hilarious!

Mcdonald!!!

Back