I'm feeling Nudged....

K

KennyFlys

school for perfection is classic. i dont recall found at pharisee. Ken still has my copy of "A Gift of Wings" (nudge nudge ;))
Yep, I have it. A good part of my junk is still in boxes but I found it.

Any takers?

I'll take it if you haven't found another candidate.
Thanks.
John.... if you had only responded yesterday! I'm in the middle of packing to move to Austin and just last night I stuffed it in one of a few boxes with a ton of other aviation material. Please give me about two weeks then resend a note here or PM me. I'll get it and stuff it in the mail for ya. You can even PM Lisa since she'll be nearby to harass me should I fail on my promise. :)

I'm truly sorry.

John.... if you had only responded yesterday! I'm in the middle of packing to move to Austin and just last night I stuffed it in one of a few boxes with a ton of other aviation material. Please give me about two weeks then resend a note here or PM me. I'll get it and stuff it in the mail for ya. You can even PM Lisa since she'll be nearby to harass me should I fail on my promise. :)

I'm truly sorry.
I do so understand timing. I completed a move to a new home about 5 months ago. I'm still unpacking stuff from the last place.
For many reasons, I had a lot of stuff in storage at a friends house that I had not seen for years. With all the added space of my new place, it is all coming home. I'm like a kid on Christmas Day. "I LOVE MY STUFF."
There's just so damned much of it.
Good luck with the move. Hope it goes well.

John, do you still have the book? I wouldnt mind calling it back, unless someone else wants it.

If you have it in hand, sure. Anything's got to be better than Clancy's "Red Rabbit". At this rate, I'll be another month reading it.

Egad, Don't even bother finishing it. Tear the pages out and use them as tinder for your fireplace.

Wait. I thought that John had the book. Who has it?

Sorry... that's a senior moment. What I can't figure is why has it been going on for the past year?
Book is in hand. If there's any takers, I'd be happy to forward it. I'll send it back otherwise when I'm done or if you want it sooner.

if you're done w/ the book i'll take it back. if you haven't finished it, give me a holler when you're finished

Back