I'll be in Phoenix (KGYR) fpr lChristmas.

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
Leave Or. on the 18th and come back on the 28th. I have a birthday on the 20th. I sure would like an airplane ride for my birthday. (Hint Hint Hint) If any of you forum pilots live in the area I would offer to buy you a cup of coffee even if we don't go flying. I am not flying 9054N down as it is out of annual at the time. Oh, and the wife is afraid of the Northern weather.:dunno:

I will be in Phoenix about the same time. I will watch this post for updates. Maybe we could meet in Glendale.
:blueplane:
ApacheBob

Sounds great I'll let you know. I think my son and daughter in- law have a few things planned for us. Bob

Brook------ N.C, is a little out of my way from AZ. Besides after watching your landings I would be afraid you would show me up. Bob.

I will be in Phoenix for Christmas as well. I'm arriving the AM of the 22nd, and leaving the evening of the 25th. My schedule may be pretty full since both my brother and the girlfriend's grandparents live there, and her whole family will be there too, but I may be able to sneak away for lunch on the 24th. Unfortunately, I'm taking the human mailing tube, so no airplane access for me to take you for a ride. However, I can try to arrange my schedule so I can accept a ride if anyone local is offering ;).

Definitely let me know if you guys want to get together for lunch or a drink, I'll try to make it.

Maybe we could have lunch at Deer Valley Airport on Sunday, December 23?:blueplane:
ApacheBob

I'll see what is on the schedule and it sounds great if no conflicts. Bob

I'll probably have to give that one a pass... my brother is planning a day trip to Sedona on Sunday. Don't cancel it on account of me, though.

Maybe we could have lunch at Deer Valley Airport on Sunday, December 23?:blueplane:
ApacheBob
I will get into Phoenix on the 18th and I will try to use my sons computer and let you know if I can meet you at Deer Valley on the 23. Bob

I will watch this post as well. I will be arriving (weather permitting) in Tucson the evening of the 22nd and returning to TN on the 29th. I may be all pooped out to fly on the 23rd but I'll see.

I will watch this post as well. I will be arriving (weather permitting) in Tucson the evening of the 22nd and returning to TN on the 29th. I may be all pooped out to fly on the 23rd but I'll see.
We will be getting in to Phoenix on the 22nd, too. We might be pooped, too. But I will check to see how things look here on the 22nd.
Merry Christmas!:blueplane:
Apache Bob

My niece has invited me to go to Tombstone. Because I have not heard from anyone? I will be heading to Tombstone. Have a good time!:blueplane:
ApacheBob

Back