I'll be in Oshkosh July 28-30

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
Hi all

My son and I will be in Oshkosh from Monday at approximately 1PM until Wednesday evening. If anyone would like to meet up, please contact me. My cell is 847-962-9311.

Hope I can meet some of you.

Arthur

Hi all

My son and I will be in Oshkosh from Monday at approximately 1PM until Wednesday evening. If anyone would like to meet up, please contact me. My cell is 847-962-9311.

I think you would get a little better response over in the Airventure forum.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi all

Hope I can meet some of you.

Arthur

That is just SO AWESOME!!!! Can I please meet up with you??? Please???

That would be the highlight of my visit. THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

:redface:

I will be there Monday, too. Any particular seminar sessions you plan on attending?

I'll be there from Sunday around 1:00pm until Thursday or Friday. I'll be camping next to my RV-6 in HBC. You should try to stay for Jay Honeck's HOPS party in the North40 on Wednesday evening.

Our plans are to head out next Wednesday, we stay to the bitter end (departing Monday after the show).

Arthur - are you a partner in a Bo now? I forget...

Get there sometime before and hopefully depart Saturday after the Thunderbirds show Friday evening. Of course our plans are dependent on the weather gods, and they are a fickle bunch.

I can't make it this year but I'm going next yr for sure! You guys are lucky!

Are hotels all booked up around the area? I'm going to fly commercial and then rent a room.

Back